SUP YO! combines love for outdoors, travel, yoga and SUP Yoga into a successful multi-seasonal paddle board yoga business - 018
Jana Olenio is the owner and founder of SUP YO!, a standup paddle board yoga company based in Boston and throughout New Hampshire. Jana brought SUP Yoga to Boston in 2012 and is a pioneer in this area. Fast forward multiple years later, she has a team of SUPerstar SUP yoga instructors and offers classes in 8 locations throughout Boston and the New Hampshire seacoast from May to September. SUP YO! is busy year-round with planning and hosting multiple events including SUP yoga teacher trainings, international retreats, indoor classes and so much more!
In this interview, we discuss:
- How Jana keeps super busy in the winter months and has a thriving business year-round with SUP Yoga in Boston
- How she manages all the admin and coordination of events by pulling from her travel agent experience
- SUP Yoga teacher trainings and how she finds her instructors
- Creative class ideas like “SIP and SUP” and “SNOWga”
- How she teaches indoor SUP Yoga classes using INDO stability balls, not in pools!
- Her upcoming retreats and most popular destination in Croatia
- What her most popular class is on her schedule
- Online and offline marketing strategies that work
- Multiple harbors where she offers SUP yoga throughout Boston and the New Hampshire area in the summer
How to find SUP YO!:
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To share your thoughts and help out the show:
- Leave a comment below
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one. (See video on How To Leave A Review on iTunes)
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest with the links below.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Google Play.
Special thanks to Jana for joining the show!