Kids SUP camps and adventures in a tourist location with Jessica D'Aleo of YoloBoard Adventures - 019
OLO Board Adventures offers standup paddle board SUP kids camps and a variety of other adventures in Sandestin Florida. Jessica D’Aleo discusses the challenges and what’s involved in the kids camp she manages including who they market to, what’s involved behind-the-scenes in the camp as well as other offerings like YOLO Tribe Night, YOLO Board 101 and Paddle Core Pro, a HIIT like workout on a standup paddle board.
In this interview, we discuss:
- Kids day standup paddle board day camps, staffing, equipment and marketing
- Water safety as it relates to hosting a camp for kids
- Planning and strategy for this upcoming summer season
- How the number of guides is adjusted for kids in a class
- Special equipment needed for running a kids camp
- Marketing locally and to tourists in print advertising, with nearby establishments and online
- How YOLO Board offers a newbie intro class to new board owners
- The powerful community of YOLO Board and how it offers relay races and YOLO Tribe night, bringing local families together
How to find YOLO Board Adventures:
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To share your thoughts and help out the show:
- Leave a comment below
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one. (See video on How To Leave A Review on iTunes)
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest with the links below.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Google Play.
Special thanks to Jessica for joining the show!