Business and Marketing TIPS for New SUP and SUP Yoga Instructors - 021
Julie talks business and marketing tips for new stand up paddle board, paddleboard yoga, SUP, kayak and outdoor fitness instructors. From setting up your business to collecting money, strategizing your class list, identifying your ideal customer and marketing 101, this podcast dives into many of the aspects that need to be put in place before getting on the water to teach a class.
In this interview, we discuss:
- 5 Steps to turning your SUP instructor dream into a successful venture with business and marketing tips
- Put your business hat on, lay your business foundation
- MONEY: How you get paid and collect money? From payment processors to booking software
- Equipment and location – how to do it solo and how partnering with a waterfront shop can make it easier on you
- What types of classes will you offer?
- Identifying your ideal customer, how to tap into their feelings with the experience your class brings to them
- Marketing online and in person to your ideal customer
- Free ebook: 7 TIPS to Fill Your SUP, Kayak and Outdoor Fitness Classes
- One-page checklist: How To Start A New SUP Business
- Paddle Into Fitness SUP Certification
- CLASSES THAT SELL THEMSELVES upcoming virtual training – Get on the waitlist!
- Email service providers: Mailchimp, ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign
- Podcast Episode 15 – Instagram Tips with Brock Johnson
- Payment Processors: Stripe, Square, Paypal, Venmo
- BLOG POST: 5 Benefits of Partnering with a SUP / Kayak Shop or Waterfront Location
- Booking Softwares: MindBody, PeekPro, SimplyBook.me, Rezdy, Airbnb
- Peachjar: Digital flyers to school parents
- 20 Tips to becoming a SUP or SUP Yoga Instructor
How to find Julie:
- Instagram: @paddleboardingcpa
- Facebook: @paddleboardingcpa
- Website: ThePaddleboardingCPA.com
- Blog: ThePaddleboardingCPA.com/BLOG
- Podcast: ThePaddleboardingCPA.com
- Youtube: @PaddleboardingCPA
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To share your thoughts and help out the show:
- Leave a comment below
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one. (See video on How To Leave A Review on iTunes)
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest with the links below.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Google Play.