Connecting with your customers, community and true nature through SUP Yoga - Ash Bourgeois of Wild Path - 026
Ash Bourgeois, owner of Wild Path, shares her story of bringing standup paddle board yoga to the prairies in Winnipeg, Canada. She specializes in going places nobody knows about where SUP is the only way can get around. Connecting through nature, with her customers and community, she leads adventures on land and water honoring her own wildness.
In this interview, we discuss:
- Her summer and peak season strategies, including the four SUP yoga classes she offers weekly (Wild and Free, Float Class, Let Go and Flow and Soft and Sweet)
- Day and weekend adventures plus retreats that she leads with paddling and hikes
- How she connects with her customers and why they keep coming back
- How she honors, respects and works with the local 1st nation community and their traditions
- Her winter strategy and why creating group outdoor activities is a draw for her customers
- SUP teacher training and her unique approach
- Moving to digital in the off-season launching her Inner Compass Challenge
- Email marketing and social media strategies
How to find Ash and Wild Path:
- FortWhyte Alive
- SUP biz community: Unleashed: Making Money On and Off the Water
- 1:1 business and marketing coaching with Julie Merrill
- Resource center: eBooks and online resources for SUP, kayak and outdoor fitness business owners
- 7 Tips To Filling Your Classes eBook
- How to optimize your Facebook business page free eBook
- Classes That Sell Themselves virtual workshop
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
To share your thoughts and help out the show:
- Leave a comment below
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one. (See video on How To Leave A Review on iTunes)
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pinterest with the links below.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Google Play.
Special thanks to Ash for joining the show!