Click here to download your FREE GUIDE with 7 tips to fill your classes and shop


Are you a Freelancer, Independent Contractor or Small Business Owner?  

Knowing when and how to file DBAs/FBNs can set you up for success. Your business likely requires a Business License and could also require permits. Are you going to use your Social Security Number or obtain an EIN? Know what your business needs and get these filings in place to avoid penalties and fines.

Bonus: Also covers Sales Tax Permits for companies selling taxable goods.

By purchasing this academy, you are opting into the Paddleboarding CPA email list.