California Registered Agent
Keep your personal address off public records and hire Julie R Merrill CPA & Associates as your California Registered Agent.Find out more
Send us an email
Send us an email by completing our new client inquiry form.
Select Annual or Quarterly Plan
Setup an annual or quarterly plan for registered agent services.
Name Julie R Merrill CPA & Associates as your registered agent on the California Secretary of State filing for your business.
HOW IT WORKS
Every business is required to have a registered agent, a legal point of contact for correspondence regarding the business.
Some states require you to use a 3rd party registered agent service and some states allow you to be your own registered agent, although you may still elect to hire a service.
Why would you hire someone?
- If you are your own registered agent, your name and address are officially filed with the state, are searchable, and available for public viewing.
- A post office box or virtual address is not allowed to be used for a registered agent address.
- By using a registered agent service, you maintain anonymity by keeping your personal address and location off of official filings.
What is sent to a registered agent:
- legal documents
- regulatory and tax notices
- legal and official correspondence